How to Apply
This guidance contains important information to help with your application:
- Please apply by submitting a CV and Covering Letter (no more than four sides of A4 in length per document aligned to the person specification). Please also include your contact details.
- Please ensure all gaps in employment and education history are fully explained on your CV; we may wish to verify this information during the recruitment process.
- Please provide the details of two referees. Note that we will only approach referees for candidates proceeding to final selection and only with your permission. Please clearly indicate whether we can approach each referee before the selection date.
- Please ensure that you address the key requirements as set out in the person specification. These competencies will be used as part of the assessment process.
- Please complete the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form when you upload your details. We are keen to ensure that all our jobs are accessible to all members of the community and use this data to monitor our progress in doing this.
- Please return your application by the closing date – no applications will be accepted once the long listing process has begun.
- Following long listing, you will be contacted directly by a Penna consultant to update you on the status of your application.
The following timetable sets out the key dates in the recruitment process:
|Closing date for applications||Friday 23 October 2020|
|Longlist meeting – Candidates are not required to attend||W/c 26 October 2020|
|Preliminary Interviews (via virtual video conference platform)||W/c 2 November 2020|
|Shortlist meeting – Candidates are not required to attend||W/c 9 November 2020|
|Final panel interviews with Members||W/c 16 November 2020|
If you wish to apply for this role, please click here.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Rob Naylor on 07922 417 550 or Ben Cox on 07809 374 692.